Contact details



There seems to be a continuing issue with the 'Comment' feature on the site, so if you do wish to get in touch, you can always make contact via e-mail to greatwarworkshops@gmail.com

Saturday 30 May 2020

Monday 31st May 1920


Fred Atkinson (see 2nd March 1919), who had been transferred to the Army Reserve Class Z in March 1919, wrote to the Infantry Records Office in York, “As I find myself unable to follow my employment  and am not in receipt of any pension I have been instructed to apply to you for A.F. Z 22. I understand that this will enable me to have an examination before a medical officer and, as my circumstances are very straitened and daily growing worse, I trust that you will oblige me at your earliest convenience”. The outcome of his request is unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment