Contact details



There seems to be a continuing issue with the 'Comment' feature on the site, so if you do wish to get in touch, you can always make contact via e-mail to greatwarworkshops@gmail.com

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Friday 20th August 1920

Robert Henry Arnold MM (see 1st May 1919) wrote, from his current address at Blantyre Street, King’s Road, Chelsea, to the Infantry Records Office in York: “Am writing to let you know I have not received any answer to my letter of a week ago. You wrote, asking me to forward my regimental number to enable you to trace my documents referring to my demobilization. Am unable to draw any out-of-work donation until the Labour Exchange receives verification of my statements. Kindly send same as soon as possible and oblige”.

No comments:

Post a Comment